continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.0 release?
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2015 14:46:53 GMT
Hi Woonsan,

Thank you for raising this. It would be good to release a 1.5 version
considering that there was a considerable amount of work done.

However, due to low activity the trouble may be getting the necessary 3 PMC
votes to cut an official release.

IIRC, there was a single remaining issue in the 1.5 milestone. However,
given it is preventing a significant amount of functionality from being
released, it make sense to reschedule it.

I am not sure if the holidays will make it more difficult than usual, but I
will attempt to move this forward.

Brent