continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.0 release?
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:35:15 GMT
Brent:

I would suggest moving the source build up to at least Java 7 - and yes, I
would prefer Java 8 at this point.  9 will be out in less than a year.  I
would also suggest pushing the maven up to 3.3.9, although that is a
massive job with the number of POM files involved due to the size and
complexity of Continuum.

I don't know the current status of REDBACK or what version it is on - but
upgrading/updating the security would also be a good thing.

We're gonna need more help here... This could be a huge effort.

Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra Solutions, Inc.