continuum-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching-Mallete <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help for install on Wildfly AS
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:40:41 GMT
Hi Patrick,

After inspecting the log snippet you've provided, the error seems to be
related to the issue mentioned here:

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY8/Developer+Guide?_sscc=t#DeveloperGuide-jbossweb.xml

Could you try removing the class-loading element in the descriptor file
then re-deploy it again?

Thanks,
Deng

--