continuum-users mailing list archives

From Patrick <patt...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: Help for install on Wildfly AS
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 08:30:50 GMT
Il 08/01/2015 03:44, Deng Ching-Mallete ha scritto:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> Can you post the error you've encountered? Also, what version of Continuum
> were you using?
>
> Thanks,
> Deng
Hi Deng, thank you for reply. The version of continuum is 1.4.2 packaged
as war, my OS is Windows 7 x64.

I attach the stacktrace of deployment. The error seem to be caused by a
wrong location, my wildfly install is in my user directory, under
Development directory, and when deploy the artifact to the AS, it seem s
to search the content directly in my user directory.

Best regards.