continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <batkin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with Continuum making it useless
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:53:11 GMT
Hi Murali,

I'm sorry that you're frustrated.

I doubt I can address everything you're raising as I'm still a relative
newbie in the code base, but I do know that there are a number of cases
Continuum doesn't handle, at least without workarounds, in its current
state. One of them is dependencies between builds and I wonder if this
limitation is responsible for why the parallel builds work this way.

To be perfectly honest, if you are looking for an immediate solution,
Continuum may not be the best choice for you. However, if you're interested
in helping to address the issues, I will do what I can to help.

Brent