continuum-users mailing list archives

From murali mohan <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject How to switch SVN branches?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:14:56 GMT
Hello,

I have asked this before in another form, but got no replies. Trying again.

I have a few maven 2 projects all set for build in Continuum. For all these
projects, I need to regularly switch the branches as per our own internal
release policy. How do you do it? Is there a standard way of doing it?

Right now, I am changing the branch by editing a particular project and
editing the SVN URL. It is error prone, in my opinion. Is there a better,
easier way to do this? May be by making use of some environment  variables
which can point to the branch and we can change the environment variables
to change the branch?

Thanks,
Murali.