continuum-users mailing list archives

From bkhanna <khanna.bha...@gmail.com>
Subject Assign resource roles to Users using Continuum XML RPC API
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:33:19 GMT

Hi,

I am using Continuum XMLRPC API to add M2 projects in the continuum and
provide access to the users on the newly created Project Group/Project.
Using the API I am able to create the Project Group and add a new Project
from the URL but I couldn't able to find any method to provide users access
on this Group.
I am currently using the methods exposed by ContinuumXmlRpcClient.java (V
1.4.0).
Do I have to use some other interface class to assign the User to different
resource roles?

Thanks
Bharat