continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Build Failing in Continuum
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:24:17 GMT
There are folks here, I'm guessing that none of us have a setup as you
describe.  We only use Maven builds - not ANT - and we don't even use
buildagents - just a dedicated build machine.  So I'm not familiar at all
with the multi-threading ANT setup you have.  Sorry.

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech