continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bodhayan Chakraborty <bodhay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stop build definitions to execute in parallel
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:44:00 GMT
Hi Brett,

Thank you for your response. Do you think all the agents sharing a common
workspace is unusual? If I share a common workspace among agents, that
would reduce storage usage. Also, the svn update would get only those files
which are checked in between two builds irrespective of in which agent the
build is running.

Now, if I create a separate group for the the other build definition and
execute the two build definition at the same time, still the two builds are
executing in parallel. So, that does not help. Any other idea?

Thanks,
Bodhayan.