continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bodhayan Chakraborty <bodhay...@gmail.com>
Subject Stop build definitions to execute in parallel
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:07:07 GMT
Hi,

I am using Continuum 1.4.0(Beta). I have got a project which has got
multiple build definitions. I am using distributed build agent groups and
each group has multiple agents. Now, my requirement is NOT to run multiple
build definitions simultaneously. Now, suppose if I run a build definition,
it is running at agent 1 of agent group A. If I execute another build
definition, it is going to agent 2 of agent group A. Since both agents are
sharing common workspace, one of the build is getting corrupted. I don't
want to use different workspaces for different agents. Is there any way I
can stop multiple build definitions to execute simultaneously? Let me know
if you need further clarification.

Thanks in advance.
Bodhayan.