continuum-users mailing list archives

From murali mohan <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Using variables for project's SVN URL
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:39:55 GMT
Hello,

Continuum Version - 1.3.6
Deployed in Tomcat.

I have several maven2 projects running in Continuum. Due to several release
procedure changes, we have to keep switching the projects to point to new
branches (with each SVN branch designated for each new version of the code).

So, to do this, whenever there is an SVN branch switch, I go to Continuum
UI and manually edit the continuum URL and point it to the branch which
needs to be built.

Is this approach right? Is there a way to automate this, may be using
properties or variables to define the SVN branch and we change only the
property/variable to reflect the change in the version or SVN url?

Please let me know of any suggestions.

Thanks,
Murali.