continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chris Westin <cwes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for speakers on Automated Build Systems
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:25:35 GMT
I organize the speakers for the Bay Area Large-Scale Production Engineering
meetup (http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/ ;
take a look at the "PAST" tab to see the kinds of events we've had).

For our event on Thursday May 17th
(http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/events/52365812/), I'm
putting together an evening of talks about automated build systems,
and am looking for speakers.  I usually try to arrange two to four 20-25
minute talks around a single topic or theme -- this time it would be build
systems.  If you have experience building and/or using one of these, we'd
like to hear about it.  I've put some suggested topics on the meetup event page
(please take a look), but I'm open to anything in this area.

If you're going to be in the Bay Area on that date, and could give a talk,
please contact me through that meetup, or at c w e s t i n (at y a h o o dot com).

Thanks!
Chris Westin