continuum-users mailing list archives

From <ChristineMontgom...@BC.com>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.3.8 error message "Build file contains invalid characters"
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:10:31 GMT
Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

From: Montgomery, Christine
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:03 AM
To: 'users@continuum.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Continuum 1.3.8 error message "Build file contains invalid characters"

I still haven't found an answer to my question, but am wondering if possibly enabling the
file protocol would then allow the slash in the build file name.

In the Continuum FAQs it talks about this in the context of the "Add Project" view, but would
does anyone know if this would also apply to the "Add/Edit Build Definition" view?