continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting appserver.base for RHEL 6
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:15:43 GMT
Correct.  Those never took effect for us either - we always had to place
them into the internal scripts that are passed to the java startup command
buried in the layers and layers of scripts... have you tried starting it in
foreground vs background?  I recall that as a startup option at one time.
Not sure if that makes any difference.