continuum-users mailing list archives

From murali mohan <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Executing BuildResultsPurge
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:33:00 GMT
Hello all,

The build results page is very very slow in our continuum (1.3.6)
installation because of a list of build results running into hundreds in
number.

Was trying to execute BuildResultsPurge as was mentioned in this forum.

   - Downloaded the latest continuum source from trunk. (where I could find
   the BuildResultsPurge class)
   - Built the whole set of projects from root.
   - Edited the pom.xml in continuum-xmlrpc-client to have the following
   snippet:

 <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <executable>java</executable>

<mainClass>org.apache.maven.continuum.xmlrpc.client.BuildResultsPurge</mainClass>
          <arguments>
            <!--argument>-Dmyproperty=myvalue</argument>
            <argument>-classpath</argument-->
            <!-- automatically creates the classpath using all project
dependencies,
                 also adding the project build directory -->
            <!--classpath /-->
            <argument>http://lambo:9000/continuum/xmlrpc</argument>
            <argument>admin</argument>
            <argument>****</argument>
          </arguments>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

   - Tried to run the command "mvn clean exec:exec" deom the root folder of
   continuum-xmlrpc-client project
   - Getting an error - --- exec-maven-plugin:1.1-beta-1:exec (default-cli)
   @ continuum-xmlrpc-client ---
   [INFO] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
   http://lambo:9000/continuum/xmlrpc
   [INFO] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
   http:..lambo:9000.continuum.xmlrpc
   [INFO]     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
   [INFO]     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   [INFO]     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
   [INFO]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
   [INFO]     at
   sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
   [INFO]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
   [INFO] Could not find the main class: http://lambo:9000/continuum/xmlrpc.
   Program will exit.

Am not sure if this is how to run this as I have not used continuum xmlrpc
at all. Clueless about that project. Please guide me.

Thanks,
Murali Mohan