continuum-users mailing list archives

From murali mohan <muralih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing BuildResultsPurge
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:19:13 GMT
Thanks,

I have set up an automatic purge schedule and I also have a cron to remove
the build directory contents which are older than 30 days. But the build
results slowing down continuum UI comes from the continuum internal
database. This is where I am not clear - how to purge the database build
details. This will speed the UI up, I believe.

Thanks.
Murali Mohan.