continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing BuildResultsPurge
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:52:11 GMT
Sorry, I haven't been on that release in several years, and don't remember
how the purge worked.  All of our developers check the build logs directory
daily and usually purge them - and I have the automatic purge schedule
running fairly aggressively - but I'm on 1.4.1.

I also have external jobs that run every night to produce our dashboards -
and those jobs also clean up the database and delete files - so I've never
run into the issue of hundreds of log entries on the build page.

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD
Chief Technology Officer, Kyra InfoTech