continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add Projects to Project Groups Later
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:28:03 GMT
Hi Eric,

Thanks for letting us know.

Did you manage to file this in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM?

- Brett

On 17/10/2011, at 6:53 AM, Eric Fetzer wrote:

> All,
>
> I've turned up a bug in continuum.  If you create a maven project group and base it on
a master pom file, it negotiates build order based on order of listing in the pom.  That's
all good as it should be; however, if you later add projects with the "Add Project" button,
continuum will just slip those projects at the end rather than renegotiate the build order
based on the master pom.  This forces the user to delete and re-add a Project Group every
time a new project is added to it.  It appears as though continuum gets his build order from
working directory rather than the pom file.  This also will present problems if code modificaitons
cause the build order to change.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org