continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: certificate error
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:08:32 GMT
Continuum runs the command line version with a couple of arguments - you can check the log
and try the same thing. The only likely difference is if you are a different user or have
a different environment so the same ~/.subversion directory isn't being used (for example,
if you run it as a service).

Also, did you replace this with a sample URL? "svn" on its own doesn't seem like it's the
complete hostname. Perhaps that causes certificate issues.

- Brett

On 31/08/2011, at 11:44 AM, Kim, Youngwon wrote:

> I got similar error but little bit different.
>
> My message is like this
>

> Provider message: The svn command failed.
>
> Command output:

> ---
>
> svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn/repo/trunk/projects': Server certificate
> verification failed: certificate has expired, issuer is not trusted
> (https://svn)

> ---
>

> But running svn command on the command line works fine.
>
> And also I had make available permanently accept the certificate.
>

> But above message is shown always.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Youngwon
>

> 기밀주의: 이 전자메일과 첨부파일은 대외비이며 법의 보호를 받는