continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Project Build Definition
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:00:33 GMT
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I create an ant build in Continuum, it automatically creates a mvn build definition
which makes no sense to me.  That would be fine if it allowed me to delete the mvn build
definition but it won't.  The mvn build definition is not only there, but it shows as the
derfault as does the ant build definition.  I end up having folks try to build with this
definition which hangs the project until I've deleted the build history of this botched build
attempt.  I'm obviously doing something wrong.  Any help?

What version are you using?  I've seen that before, must have been
when I was doing a demo as I don't normally use Ant... but the only
issue I can find is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1037
which was fixed a long time ago.

(In general, Continuum grew out of Maven and it gets all kinds of
special treatment.  The other project types are second class
citizens.)

--
Wendy