continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <>
Subject Re: Ant Project Build Definition
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 19:49:37 GMT
On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Eric Fetzer <> wrote:
> Is my version causing this issue?

I'm not exactly sure what you're seeing.  You say that the Maven build
definition shows up when you create an Ant build in Continuum.  What
steps are you following and where do you see the unwanted build

What I see with 1.3.6 and 1.3.7 is a _group_ level Maven build
definition that can't be deleted.  So it doesn't have anything to do
with adding an Ant build, it's there as soon as the group is created.
I'm sure someone thought it was a good idea at the time...

I think I've gotten it to stop doing that by going to Build Definition
Templates and removing the build def from the Default Maven template.
Unfortunately that means that Maven projects don't get a build
definition when you add them.  If you're only using it for Ant
projects that might work for you.

Feel free to add an issue in JIRA.  One fix might be to ask which
default group-level build definition you want when you create a group.

View raw message