continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When I run continuum.bat install in command line, I got following error message.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 07:52:50 GMT
It behaves a little differently on Windows to Unix. As you've noted, you must "install" then
"start". I think there is "stop" and "uninstall" too.

Does "continuum.bat start" do what you expect? Or are you trying to remove an old one, in
which case you should uninstall first?

You can also manage it from the services control panel page.

- Brett