continuum-users mailing list archives

From kalnsh <kalnsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When I run continuum.bat install in command line, I got following error message.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 08:48:42 GMT

thank for the quick reply Brett.
Actually I'm new for continuum.i read the user guide and did the following
steps

http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.7/installation/standalone.html
Go to $CONTINUUM_HOME/bin/ and run the following command:
continuum.bat install

 Actually i want crate continuum framework.because i want to setup my
automation projects to the UI framework and build it using continuum.pls
help me to create continuum framework.