continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: No Users Can Logon
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 15:13:11 GMT
Thanks Wendy.  I did have an FS run out of space, but I had cleaned it out.  I rebooted
the server and it fixed the issue.  Working on getting more space on that FS so I don't hit
this issue in the future.

Thanks,
Eric

From: Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>
To: users@continuum.apache.org; Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: No Users Can Logon

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm getting the error from the gui for ANY user loggin on (even admin):
>
> The URL requested results in an internal error.
>
> If I tail the log, I see a message when I try to login with the wrong password saying
so.  If I login with the correct password, nada.  I am, however getting a bunch of stuff
in the wrapper log starting with:

> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2011/08/09 08:28:53 | 2011-08-09 08:28:53.841::WARN:  /continuum/security/login.action
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2011/08/09 08:28:53 | javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert
request failed: INSERT INTO JDOAUTHENTICATIONKEY (FOR_PRINCIPAL,DATE_CREATED,MODEL_ENCODING,DATE_EXPIRES,PURPOSE,AUTHKEY)

It can't write to the database for some reason... out of disk space maybe?

You can use SquirrelSQL to poke around in the database and see if you
can figure out what's wrong.

Worst case, you can stop Continuum, move the users database [the
entire directory] out of the way and re-start it.  Then it should
prompt you to create the admin account again.

--
Wendy