continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant Project Build Definition
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:56:22 GMT
Sorry Wendy, crazy day.  1.3.6, build 919943

On Aug 4, 2011, at 5:00 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> When I create an ant build in Continuum, it automatically creates a mvn build definition
which makes no sense to me.  That would be fine if it allowed me to delete the mvn build definition
but it won't.  The mvn build definition is not only there, but it shows as the derfault as
does the ant build definition.  I end up having folks try to build with this definition which
hangs the project until I've deleted the build history of this botched build attempt.  I'm
obviously doing something wrong.  Any help?