continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro M. Leite \"" <pedro.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I need a help to ldap and archiva
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:46:06 GMT
Of course,

In application.xml am using the default unchanged. In login.properties esotu
using the following lines:

user.manager.impl=ldap
ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=true
redback.default.admin=pedro
security.policy.password.expiration.enabled=false
ldap.config.hostname=IP_Server
ldap.config.port=389
ldap.config.base.dn=dc=domain,dc=domain,dc=domain
ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
ldap.config.bind.dn=cn=admin,dc=domain,dc=domain,dc=domain
ldap.config.password=xxxxxxxxx
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.email=mail
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.fullname=givenName
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.password=userPassword
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.id=uid

And only with these settings, I can authenticate, since the LDAP user
is created
as the "User Account", if I create only profile "Simple Object Security", it
does not work.
The User Account is a more complete description of the user. Within the
security.properties get the attribute from the user via "userid" and it
works.
The Simple Object Security is a registry that includes only user name and
password (my current environment used in other systems). I try to get UID
via the attribute and I can not. Archive tells the user not found, and
there fall
into the same problem of creating the admin.

Excuse my English, but I'm not native.

--
Pedro Macedo Leite"

--