continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Bo Conroy (Sky Road LLC)" <>
Subject Release
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:26:40 GMT
I am a continuum user running 1.3.3 and contemplating an upgrade.  Ideally, I would like to
update to the latest version of continuum, but I noticed both downloads available on the site
are pretty old.  There has been a lot of jira activity it seems fixing bugs and adding features.
 Is there any intended release date for 1.3.8 and/or 1.4.1 (beta)?  I would like to make use
of build agents so I am leaning towards waiting for 1.4.1 to come out, but that all depends
on when they are both ready.

Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.  As a side note, we have been using
continuum for years and like it a lot.

Sky Road LLC Message Disclaimer

This message and any attachment transmitted with it (collectively, this
"Message") may contain confidential or privileged information. It is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review,
use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by reply message (e.g., email, fax or
telephone) and destroy all copies of this Message. The information in
this Message is not intended to replace a recipient's own internal
processes for evaluating a transaction. This Message should not be
regarded as (i) a recommendation to buy or refrain from buying any
security; (ii) an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any
security; or (iii) an official confirmation of any transaction. Sky
Road cannot guarantee that the transmission and content of this Message
is secure or error-free. Sky Road does not represent that this Message
is accurate, uncorrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful code.