continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project prepare / perform
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:46:25 GMT
Paul,

As for the original email, I could have misunderstood the question, but it
seems to be more about understanding what should be happening versus
behavior specific to the release plugin support in Continuum. I was
directing them to the more appropriate resource for their problem. Part of
this is because it is better explained by the documentation than I have time
to describe here. Part of it is enabling users to find answers by directing
them to the available sources of information.

Regarding your frustration with releasing, I know of multiple organizations
using the release facility successfully over tens/hundreds of projects. If
you are aware of specific issues with the release facility in Continuum,
please report it as a defect.

Brent