continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <batkin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I need a help to ldap and archiva
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:58:20 GMT
Pedro,

Because you are being asked to create the admin user, it suggests that there
is something wrong with your configuration. Could you give specifics on what
you have done to configure ldap? Just be careful not to send any login
credentials.

What would be helpful:

 * settings.properties
 * application.xml