continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project prepare / perform
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:30:20 GMT
The directories are controlled from the configuration screen.

Also check the <distributionmanagement> section for where you are publishing
your releases... you should see a new file there.

The "working directory" is where continuum always does its work.. it will be
<configured working directory path>/<continuum project #>/ .. looks like you
are doing your first project since yours is data/working-directory/1

It just checks out what it wants into that directory, does its thing, and
cleans up (sometimes).

>>> 2011-07-26 00:14:37,025 [Thread-19] ERROR taskQueueExecutor#perform-****
>>> release
>>>  - Error executing task