continuum-users mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <pauleda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project prepare / perform
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:14:40 GMT
Hi Brent,

How is a user supposed to know the difference when all they see is a button
in continuum to release?

Personally, I have never seen a Maven release work ever in continuum nor do
I personally know anyone who has been successful with it.
Whenever the topic is brought up, as Csepregi did, those asking just get
blown off (as a search through the mailing list will verify).

I think most people would reasonably assume that using the
"maven-release-plugin" is "normal release plugin semantics".

--
Paul E. Davis
pauledavis@gmail.com