continuum-users mailing list archives

From Csepregi Gábor <anth...@novyon.org>
Subject Re: Project prepare / perform
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 23:17:54 GMT
Thanks for the details, I have compared my pom settings to the continuum
pom, so now I guess it should not be a problem. The svn also looks good
and so is the prepare form. But I get a strange log in the continuum.log
regarding the perform step:

2011-07-26 00:59:52,026 [pool-4-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.continuum.scm.manager.Slf4jScmLogger  - Executing: /bin/sh -c
cd
/opt/www/local/continuum/apache-continuum-1.4.0/data/working-directory
&& svn --username anthyon --password '*****' --non-interactive checkout
http://svn.<server>/<artifactId>/tags/<artifactId>-0.0.6
*<path>/data/working-directory/releases-1311634791879*
2011-07-26 00:59:52,027 [pool-4-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.continuum.scm.manager.Slf4jScmLogger  - Working directory:
<path>/data/working-directory
2011-07-26 00:59:59,024 [pool-4-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper  - Executing:
/bin/sh -c cd *<path>/data/working-directory/1* &&
/opt/www/local/continuum/maven/bin/mvn clean deploy --no-plugin-updates
--batch-mode

The release is done from the wrong directory as far as I can tell. All I
did was following your steps, and doing the perform step from the
offered 0.0.6 version. Do I have control over these directories somewhere?

If I create a build by hand from the project, the version number is
updated as expected. So the build itself is working fine. I just wished
to do the release from the same place, though if it's not working, I can
do it from command line or eclipse.