continuum-users mailing list archives

From Csepregi Gábor <anth...@novyon.org>
Subject Project prepare / perform
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:46:16 GMT
Hi there,

I'm a new user to this list, and browsed the latest mails to find a
solution to my problem, but my question remained unanswered. So please
direct me to the link if it has been solved before.

I'm trying to use continuum, and it works quite well so far except for
one thing: I cannot make a release with it. I'm following the user
guide, but the problem I'm facing is strange:

1. the prepare step creates the tag in my svn as supposed and modifies
the pom in the trunk to reflect the next developer version.
2. the perform step makes a new deployment from the new developer
version (eg. the prepare created the tag 0.0.5 and modified the pom to
0.0.6-SNAPSHOT, then the perform will create the jar for the new SNAPSHOT)

Am I missing something there?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Gabor Csepregi