continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:06:28 GMT
1.4.1 is well overdue - it just needs someone to start the process.

- Brett

On 09/07/2011, at 2:26 AM, Bo Conroy (Sky Road LLC) wrote:

> I am a continuum user running 1.3.3 and contemplating an upgrade.  Ideally, I would like
to update to the latest version of continuum, but I noticed both downloads available on the
site are pretty old.  There has been a lot of jira activity it seems fixing bugs and adding
features.  Is there any intended release date for 1.3.8 and/or 1.4.1 (beta)?  I would like
to make use of build agents so I am leaning towards waiting for 1.4.1 to come out, but that
all depends on when they are both ready.

> Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.  As a side note, we have been
using continuum for years and like it a lot.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org