continuum-users mailing list archives

From anshul mittal <anshulmittal.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to send a customized email
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:32:53 GMT
Most of the links tell how to send a preconfigured mail...

My problem is different...
I neeed to parse some reports generated as a result of checkstyle, surefire
reports etc plugin and then need to send a customized email containg
information from those reports.
So i need the email address fetched dynamically from continuum and then need
to send it to the particular email address.

So i need a way to get the email address as well.Right now i am planning to
write a java program for doing this and use the java exec function.
Regards

Anshul  mittal

***Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi*
www. <http://goog_1008349335/>*dmsiitd
<http://www.dmsiitd.org/>*.org/<http://www.dmsiitd.org/>
*http://dmsiitdelhi.blogspot.com/*