continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bodhayan Chakraborty <bodhay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum <workingDirectory>: change relative path
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 23:33:06 GMT
I tried that but that didn't work. If I set working directory like
<workingDirectory>${appserver.base}/working-directory</workingDirectory>,
the configuration page shows it like
/path/to/continuum/installation/${appserver.base}/working-directory. i.e.,
the placeholder ${appserver.base} is not being replaced. I tried other
variables also like CONTINUUM_BASE, but that also didn't work.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Bodhayan.