continuum-users mailing list archives

From B o d h a y a n C h a k r a b o r t y <>
Subject Continuum 1.3.4 Configuration not saved
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 22:35:44 GMT

I am having two problems while setting up a new Continuum build server. When
I am going to the configuration page and click "save", the changes are made
but it is not going to the "success" page. There is no error message in that
page. I do not see any change in the continuum.log file.

Secondly, when the distributed build is enabled, the email notifications are
not being sent. It is sent when distributed build is disabled. I have
configured the below in my pom.xml.

Please find some screenshots of the problems I mentioned. Let me know if you
want something in details.