continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error Running Build in Continuum
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 18:49:13 GMT
OK, found the log file and the error.  Looks like there may be a size limit in
the log files Continuum will display.  This guy is VERY LARGE...

Thanks again Wendy!!!

________________________________
From: Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 12:08:45 PM
Subject: Re: Error Running Build in Continuum

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Note that now that I've tried to go to the log file a few times, the link just
> takes me straight to the Project Groups page instead.  Is there a way to go to
> this log file manually so that I can at least view the build results?

Look under the data directory and you should see the working copies
and build output.  You'll have to figure out which project number you
need, but the output should be stored there (unless the build was
canceled.)

This does not look like it's related to a specific build though. This ...

> 2011-05-02 11:01:02,654 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] WARN
> org.apache.commons.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder  - Internal error
> org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate
> configuration source ./conf/security.properties

Is the file present in the conf directory?  I believe that will load
from the user-running-continuum's home directory as well, see
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.4/administrator_guides/security/customising-security.html

--
Wendy