continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Eastman" <Mark.East...@advancedcomputersoftware.com>
Subject Ant projects and developers
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 08:31:53 GMT
Hi, I have just downloaded Continuum for an evaluation. Predominantly we
use ant as the build system and I am busy transferring my cruise control
configs to Continuum. In the project view I can see a section for
developers but at the moment I can't get any developers into the list. I
have flagged users as developers of the project group, these do show as
members of the group but not developers of the project. From searching
the web I see that a pom.xml file can have a developers section and
these should appear in the list of the project view, but as I have an
ant project I dont have this file.

The reason I wanted to have developers added to the list is that I want
to send an email notification when the build fails, but the message in
the continuum.log states:
No developers have been configured...notifcation email will not be sent

How can I get the email to be sent, or get developers added to the ant
project view.

Thanks for your assistance

Advanced Business Software and Solutions Limited, trading as Advanced Business Solutions,
part of Advanced Computer Software Group.
Registered in England at Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1TF. Registration
number 03214465
Please note that Advanced Business Software and Solutions Limited may monitor email traffic
data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the stated recipient
and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade
secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by replying to the message or calling 08451 60 61 62 and deleting it
from your computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the company.
We advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient of this email should
ensure that it is virus free. We do not accept responsibility for any virus that may be transferred
by way of this email.
Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and
we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or any consequences
thereof.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service.