continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric DELAGE <eric_del...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can't find SVN on Windows although it is in the PATH!
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:21:20 GMT
Hi,

On a 1st PC running WinXP 32b Pro + SP3, I installed continuum-1.3.7 in a
directory and continuum-buildagent-1.3.7 in another. Both run as Windows
services (the first one on port 8080, the second one on port 8181) with the
permissions of a dedicated NT-authenticated user.

On a 2nd PC running Win7 64b Pro, I installed continuum-buildagent-1.3.7 in
a directory. It runs as a Windows service with the permissions of the same
user than the previous machine.

To play around with Continuum I have created a dummy Maven 1.x project on
the Continuum    server. In both logs of the build agents (more specifically
the continuum-buildagent.log files of both continuum-buildagent
installations (ie the one on the same machine than the Continuum server and
the standalone one)), I have a message saying that the svn command failed
because it can't find the svn command.

I can't understand why. On both machines, the path to Subversion 1.6.16 is
defined in the PATH variable of the system environment variables and I
checked in a Windows shell that the user running the services has access to
the svn command.

So. where is the problem? Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't found any solution with Google.

Eric