continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum and Tomcat 6
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:15:44 GMT
On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Tom H. Stage <tom@aramatech.dk> wrote:
> No this is the Windows Local System account.
>
> This is working well for the other applications running on the same Tomcat
> server.

Are you intending to run Maven builds on this, or something else (Ant
or shell scripts)?

I looked to see if it's called out on in the docs and only found
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.4/installation/standalone.html
which has a section about running it standalone as a Windows service, saying
"...select a real user. A real user is required because you'll need a
home directory for maven repository and some other things"

I'm not certain that has anything to do with the File Not Found errors though.

Unfortunately I can't replicate your environment to test it, so that's
all the help I can offer.

--
Wendy