continuum-users mailing list archives

From <tpa...@loftware.com>
Subject Continuum project build restarts continuously
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:48:05 GMT
I have had 1.3.6 installed for several months.  I am currently having an issue where builds
that are scheduled to run every hour are continuously restarting after they finish building.
 I am noticing that the build date never changes from Dec 31, 1969 07:00:00 PM EST when it
happens.  It can do this for ½ to a whole day then stop (the build date is then correct).
  At which point, another project will take over and have the same behavior.

Has anyone else run into this and know how to stop it?

Thanks,

Todd