continuum-users mailing list archives

From Gwen Harold Autencio <gwenharol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: please give me introduction Continuum
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 06:59:21 GMT
Hi,

You can check out the continuum site http://continuum.apache.org
And documentation can also be found there.
Use subversion to download the source and maven to build it. Here's the link on how to : http://continuum.apache.org/source-repository.html
Continuum has existing selenium integration tests. You can add more selenium tests and contribute
it. Selenium tests are found continuum-webapp-test module of the source.

Thanks,
Gwen