continuum-users mailing list archives

From Louis Smith <dr.louis.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purge Configuration
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:33:28 GMT
We have it configured - however, our SDI was on such a small box that there
were also CRON jobs running every few hours to "clean up" everything
possible... so we haven't been able to validate/verify if continuum is doing
it correctly.

Our new SDI box is a MUCH larger box, and we will configure this and can
begin testing - that should be 2 weekends from now if all goes well...

Sorry I can't help right now.

Louis

--
Dr. Louis Smith, ThD