continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum Errors - Doesn't seem to be checking out everything...
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 18:28:45 GMT
On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So my builds have been going along fine every night.  Recently, my developers
> have added a few folders and the build is erroring out in compile (mvn clean
> install) acting like the files that should be in those folders don't exist.  I
> checked out manually to my build machine working folder and did a >mvn clean
> install and it succeeded.  I wanted to trouble shoot this, but I'm not sure how
> to tell what continuum SCM checked out.  Secondly, I'm not even sure WHERE
> continuum checks out to.  I was guessing it would be in ~/.m2/repository..., but
> I can't find a single .java file under there.  Any help?

Are you an administrator?  If so, click the 'Configuration' button in
the left menu, and you'll see the location of the working directories.

By default they'll be under /path/to/continuum/data/working-directory.

(~/.m2/repository is the local Maven repository, where it stores the
artifacts it downloads from remote repos or that get created and
installed locally.)

--
Wendy