continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Continuum Errors - Doesn't seem to be checking out everything...
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:57:53 GMT
Sorry if this is a Gomer problem I'm having here, I'm noob in understanding at
least...

So my builds have been going along fine every night.  Recently, my developers
have added a few folders and the build is erroring out in compile (mvn clean
install) acting like the files that should be in those folders don't exist.  I
checked out manually to my build machine working folder and did a >mvn clean
install and it succeeded.  I wanted to trouble shoot this, but I'm not sure how
to tell what continuum SCM checked out.  Secondly, I'm not even sure WHERE
continuum checks out to.  I was guessing it would be in ~/.m2/repository..., but
I can't find a single .java file under there.  Any help?

Thanks,
Eric