continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Continuum Errors - Doesn't seem to be checking out everything...
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 19:45:01 GMT
It's green, the folders and files exist in StarTeam.  Where is the log created?
What is irc?  When I look at the build output for this project, I don't see any
informaiton on checkout.  Thanks!

________________________________
From: Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 12:22:30 PM
Subject: Re: Continuum Errors - Doesn't seem to be checking out everything...

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No matter which working folder he used (although I'd like to know how to
figure
> that out), one thing is obvious.  These new folders were not checked out.
>Based
> on a find in linux, the folders don't exist anywhere under working-directory.
> Any clue what could cause this guy not to get the new folders?

What is the status icon next to the scm url on the project group page?
If it's not green, click it and there should be some info.

Are you certain that the new folders were checked in?

Watch the log file while you force a build, it should show the svn
command that gets executed and the results.  (Incidentally this will
also show what folder it's checking out into.)    Anything interesting
in the log?

If you can get on irc this might be easier to sort out in real time.
#continuum on Codehaus irc.

--
Wendy