continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Purge Configuration
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:41:56 GMT
Thanks Louis!  So I'm not sure if I'm doing this right because the literature
doesn't say a whole lot about setting it up.  It doesn't even talk about all of
the fields and what they're used for
(http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.7/administrator_guides/purgeConfiguration.html).

So here's what I did:

Added a schedule:  Purge_Files that runs every morning at 7 a.m.
Set Purge Configurations for both releases and buildoutput that are supposed to
delete for 15 day and older files.  Set to enabled and scheduled with
Purge_Files.

I have no clue where logs for this might be as I haven't put this in, nor do I
know how to put this in, any Project Group.

Thanks,
Eric

________________________________
From: Louis Smith <dr.louis.smith@gmail.com>
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Cc: Eric Fetzer <elstonkers@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, March 25, 2011 9:33:28 AM
Subject: Re: Purge Configuration

We have it configured - however, our SDI was on such a small box that there were
also CRON jobs running every few hours to "clean up" everything possible... so
we haven't been able to validate/verify if continuum is doing it correctly.

Our new SDI box is a MUCH larger box, and we will configure this and can begin
testing - that should be 2 weekends from now if all goes well...

Sorry I can't help right now.

Louis

Nobody uses this functionality?

--