continuum-users mailing list archives

From kennywest <kenneth.westeli...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: No build executors defined
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 12:45:54 GMT

Hi all,

Allright, found the culprit. Since the developers here are using a patched
version of maven-2.0.9, I decided to build continuum 1.3.6 myself.
Unfortunately this fails, because there are unit tests failing. So I built
it with -Dmaven.test.skip.
If you use the binaries underneath
<source>\continuum-jetty\target\apache-continuum-1.3.6-bin.tar.gz as a
standalone continuum, this does not work (as mentioned in my previous mail).
The sources I used where taken from the source archive available on your
website.
So, my problem is more or less solved by comparing and merging my built
binaries with the binaries found in the one downloaded from the continuum
website.
I am still wondering, however;
- why there are a lot of unit tests failing?
- why continuum does not work if I build it myself?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Kenneth