continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Project stuck in release stage and won't build
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:36:07 GMT
I have a project that refuses to build because it says
org.apache.maven.continuum.ContinuumException: Cannot build project
group. Project (id=473) in group is currently in release stage.

Just searching for the message text, this feature appears to have been
introduced in r733001 on the parallel builds branch and then later
merged to trunk.

What does it mean to be "in the release stage"?  I tried deleting the
working copies, hoping it was looking for the presence of the
release.properties file, but that didn't seem to help.

Nothing turned up in a search of the 1.3.6 docs:
http://www.google.com/search?q=release+stage+site:continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.6

How do I get the project *out* of the release stage so I can build it
and try the release again?

Thanks,
--
Wendy